Monday, August 2, 2010

Rainy Day

It was pouring rain when I left home to go to hot yoga this evening. Lightning looked like giant camera flashes. As I laid on my yoga mat looking up at the white vintage tin ceiling I began to wonder if Dalhousie was ever the right place for me. I have already completed one year of university there, but I decided to devote this year to the MAST program and stay closer to home. The rain reminded me of many days spent in my residence room alone and missing home but always curled up with an anthropology book or scientific journal reading grabbing my interest. I will miss university academia! This weather makes me wonder if Dalhousie is the best place for me to get my degree or if going back there again will make me sad like this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment