Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beer Cart

Working at a golf course this summer has left me a lot of time to think, especially when I am driving the beer cart around holes 3-9 and 14-18. The beer cart is a noisy mammoth that guzzles gas and sends you flying when you hit the tinniest bump. It makes me wonder if a "green" beer cart would be considered an option at golf courses. Wouldn't it be a fun job to pedal bike a small cart full of refreshments around the course? You could get one of those bikes you sit and lay back in and managers could advertise the beer cart job as one that gets you fit and tanned while enjoying the golf course greens. It would make no sound, be easy to repair, and save you the cost of gas. I wish I could drive around a beer bike instead of the mammoth.

No comments:

Post a Comment